Sunday, October 7, 2018

Image Blender - A-OK

Last week I sent an email about odd things happening with Image Blender after I had updated to iOS 12. The developer, Johan, was very responsive to my email, first to say my report was a first, and also with suggestions on how to refresh to test the app. This is a good list to use on any app that stalls out:
  1. Quit the app and relaunch
  2. Power off then on the iPhone 
  3. Delete app and reinstall (no problem if in-app gallery not included)
Johan mentioned that an image copied to the Clipboard could be pasted into one of the Image Blender layers. Of course, the camera can be a source for layers as well.

After finding no problems on the iPad Pro, and looking at my All Photos collection - I see that my most recent photos were shot in RAW format. Other Albums with JPEG, HEIF and TIF files display and load as expected.

Thanks for checking on this problem (where I stumbled over my own feet) and confirming that your iPhone and IB are working as expected! I've also added a complimentary review for IB on the App Store.