Thursday, October 12, 2023

Morning Lessons

Not sure what your morning routine is, but usually I am reading online. The comics, the newspaper and Apple News+ with a variety of sources. 

This morning I went straight to YouTube for lessons on my Nikon Zfc. So much to learn! So much to remember. 

This was stirred up by going on photo field trips with two other Nikon photographers. They have full-frame mirrorless camera and mine is a light-weight cropped sensor, DX model that uses my old lenses. 

But I have not been using this newer Nikon for all its improvements. There are menus to be discovered, settings to change and ... when all else fails ... factory settings to restore for starting over. 

Have you found iPhone camera, Photos hints or stylizing videos that inspire your creativity? Please share!